From Albert Brevia:
With the holidays coming up, everything get´s pretty hectic in the kitchen. The last thing you wanna worry about is the side dish. But at the same time, you want your side dish to stand out. These sheet-pan roasted vegetables are just that.
TIPS & TRICKS to make this recipe:
Remember to preheat your oven before you get started, such an important
step. It took me exactly 35 minutes to get the perfect texture to all
the veggies, but each oven heat´s differently, so keep an eye on them.
Line your baking tray with parchment paper, this way your veggies don´t
stick and they´re easily removed from the baking tray.
How to Make THE BEST Sheet-Pan Roasted Vegetables
Watch Albert preparing this recipe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECJMotavMdE
- 3 yukon gold potatoes
- 1 large zucchini
- 2 red bell peppers
- 2 large onions
- 1 head of garlic
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp dried thyme
- 1 tbsp dried rosemary
- 2 tsp sweet smoked Spanish paprika
- Cut each potato in half, then each half in half to end up with 4 evenly sized quarters from each potato, cut each quarter right down the middle and then into 1/2 inch thick pieces, add the cut potatoes into a baking tray lined with parchment paper, make sure they are all in a single layer and evenly spread out
- Cut 1 large zucchini into 1/4 inch thick rounds, evenly divide over the potatoes, cut 2 red bell peppers into 1 inch x 1 inch pieces and add over the potatoes and zucchini, cut 2 large onions in half, then cut each half right down the middle and into 1/2 inch thick pieces, evenly spread the onions into the baking tray, grab 1 head of garlic and seperate the cloves, cut a slit on each clove and add to the baking tray
- Drizzle a generous 1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil over the vegetables, season generously with sea salt, freshly cracked black pepper, 1 tbsp of dried thyme, 1 tbsp of dried rosemary and 2 tsp of sweet smoked Spanish paprika, make sure you evenly spread out the herbs & spices so each piece of vegetable get´s coated
- Add into a preheated oven, bake + broil option 250 C – 475 F
- After 35 minutes the vegetables should be perfectly cooked, you can always stick a toothpick into a piece of potato, if it easily goes in but with a little resistance, the veggies are done, remove from the oven and serve at once, enjoy!